Dynamic Music Problems

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with Dynamic Music (as the title points out) since I made a replacement. I've made changes to the dms.dat file to get the song to play how I want it to. That's fine. The problem is that after I finish a fight, the action music takes ages to stop playing again. This is quite annoying, to say the least. The action music mp3 file is about 6 minutes long, but I don't really want to change the file unless I REALLY have to. Please help, thanks.

I have only really used the template that was there, which means having certain extensions behind the file name (like _action or something like that) music dynamicly cuts between a "peace" theme and an "action" theme. The actions theme fades in and out whenever the player enters combat or leaves combat.

Yeah those big maps may confuse the game since you are always in a constant state of conflict, save for a few parts. May be worth playing those maps clean without your mod and listen to how the music is handled. This isn't perfect but when you are in developer mode (developer 1 in console) you can see when the game tells the DMS to change states. That's as far as my experience with this goes...good luck!