Saber On Belt

Hey everyone, I would like to know if there is a mod that instead of when you turn the saber off it stays in your hand but with no blade, the saber goes to the belt part of the skin. If there isn't a mod like this would anyone consider creating one, I would be really thankful :D

Hey everyone, I would like to know if there is a mod that instead of when you turn the saber off it stays in your hand but with no blade, the saber goes to the belt part of the skin. If there isn't a mod like this would anyone consider creating one, I would be really thankful :D

For multiplayer, I think JA+ features saber holsters. For singleplayer, Jedi Academy: Enhanced.

Cerez and BladedHero123 like this
  • 5 years later...

If someone could just show me the files I would need to mess with to make this a stand-alone mod, I could probably figure it out.

edit: sorry if that sounded arrogant, I have become pretty familiar with the code used in the text files and have gotten a lot of practice with skinning and model combining.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Mouse said:

If someone could just show me the files I would need to mess with to make this a stand-alone mod, I could probably figure it out.

The feature is only done via hard code edits, so you'd need to know programming and it would then require you to use a custom .exe anyway. Might as well use JAEnhanced and disable any features you don't want to use.

4 minutes ago, Circa said:

The feature is only done via hard code edits, so you'd need to know programming and it would then require you to use a custom .exe anyway. Might as well use JAEnhanced and disable any features you don't want to use.

Gotcha. Thanks