Mirroring Objects in Blender Problem

So I have a series of models that I have mirrored objects from the left to the right and in Mod-View it looks fine, but whenever I take it in game, a good chunk of the parts are missing. I have a feeling this might be a shading related problem in some way. Anyone know the proper way of mirroring objects and having them appear in game correctly?

When you mirrored the objects, it is possible you flipped the vertex normals as well which might cause issues.

When you have the meshes open in Blender, are the mirrored sides noticeably lighter/darker than the non-mirrored ones when in 'Solid' view mode?

I don't want to take over this thread, but I also have an issue with Mirroring Objects in Blender: I've mirrored Jeff's Arcann model, and I flipped the tags around a bunch. I renamed what was the left into the right, and what was right into the left. Like lhumerus = rhumerus. The issue I have with the model is it's noticeably darker than the non-mirrored model in solid view mode. In-game it appears dark, even in light covered areas, as if he was burned or something.

• 2 months later...

@@Barricade24 Yes fliping the model flips normals and model is starting to look weird. I suggest to unmark : backface culling .It is in transform settings under the shading. That will remove the second side of the faces and that will help to fix the normals. Also i suggest to press the space button and write :make all normals consistent or just flip normals ;)