Kyle Katarn Enhanced Character Model Request

To anyone reading this, I would love to see a small mod that is just an HD model of Kyle Katarn's head.

His character model is already superb as completed by Raven and Lucasarts back in 2002, but it is starting to show its age. Textures are more or less fine, but the number of sharp edges on Katarn's character are noticeable. 

For instance, his head is fairly rectangular and a few more polygons to round out his model would be incredible. Seeing as how we have to look at the back of his head literally constantly while playing Jedi Outcast, it would be something everyone still playing this amazing game could benefit from.

The second instance I can think of is the front of his face. This one isn't as important, but his cheek has a sharp edge that would look superb if it were rounded out.

If anyone reads this, let me know what you think. I would love to see this accomplished. I would do it myself, but I have never done character modeling. 

Thanks to you all, and may the force be with you. 

Yeah, but his is way more of a Dark Forces 2 Kyle (it looks cool though). If anything, I just want minimum changes to the existing character model if that's possible. Pull a JJ Abrams: keep what we know and love and change it just enough to make us all happy ha-ha.  

Bek likes this