MRWonko's md3 export error - Blender 2.77

Maui

Please don't double post, and you need not mention me if I previously answered.

The plugin probably doesn't work any more in later blender versions, they keep breaking old plugins... I can't quite remember which version was the latest I tested, maybe 2.69?

Please don't double post, and you need not mention me if I previously answered.

The plugin probably doesn't work any more in later blender versions, they keep breaking old plugins... I can't quite remember which version was the latest I tested, maybe 2.69?

For what it's worth it works perfectly with 2.76b.

Smoo likes this

@@Maui seems fairly straight-forward to me (provided it's not being triggered by something else).

(Object -1?) has the attribute 'faces' that is foreign to the format, hence its throwing a compiling error. I'm unfamiliar for the requirements for .md3 but I've worked with .mdl and that requires you to remove a bunch of attributes that are specific to that format as well as adding in new ones depending on what it is being converted to. I haven't done this process in a while but if you've edited or added any kind of property to each mesh then you'll find the foreign 'faces' there. I don't know how to interpret the location it's giving so you may have to go through it piece by piece.