Captain Jack Sparrow Model Request

I found a perfect model of Captain Jack Sparrow that we can easily kitbash into Jedi Academy! This model is from his Kingdom Hearts 2 appearance, an RPG game which is like Final Fantasy meets Disney. Maybe his pirate sword would also make a good weapon for him to use in Jedi Academy. :)

mmd_captain_jack_sparrow__wip__by_blackk

Here's the link to the model: http://www.models-resource.com/playstation_2/kingdomhearts2/model/1488/

Smoo likes this

This model I found is way better than those other Captain Jack Sparrow models in Jedi Academy. He clearly has that Johnny Depp look in Kingdom Hearts 2. And I'd say this is perfect to kitbash him in Jedi Academy.

Well, lets see if anyone wants to take it up.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

No offence, each to their own preferences etc, but I just don't really see the appeal of putting non-SW models into a game like JKA?

I don't mind seeing non-Star Wars models in Jedi Academy/Outcast. We already have a lot of them, so I don't see a reason why it should be a problem. Every model, no matter if Star Wars related or not, is another way to keep the community of Jedi Academy/Outcast alive.

I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan, and I really appreciate every well made model based on the movies. But sometimes, I really like to see something different, something that must not be necessarily related to Star Wars. It can be anything, from Pirates of the Carribean to Star Trek. For example, somebody released the Laser Screwdriver from Doctor Who last week, which brought a little variety.

Sometimes, I rather like to see requests to things outside Star Wars than reading the 2187th requests about porting higher quality The Clone Wars models to Jedi Academy.

I don't mind seeing non-Star Wars models in Jedi Academy/Outcast. We already have a lot of them, so I don't see a reason why it should be a problem. Every model, no matter if Star Wars related or not, is another way to use Jedi Academy/Outcast

I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan, and I really appreciate every well made model based on the movies. But sometimes, I really like to see something different, something that must not be necessarily related to Star Wars. It can be anything, from Pirates of the Carribean to Star Trek. For example, somebody released the Laser Screwdriver from Doctor Who last week, which brought a little variety.

Sometimes, I rather like to see requests to things outside Star Wars than reading the 2187th requests about porting higher quality The Clone Wars models to Jedi Academy.

I totally agree, there are several non-Star Wars models that we got on here like from Animes, Video Games, and even Sci-Fi films that aren't Star Wars.

Smoo likes this

I mean look right into this way guys, Pirates of the Caribbean can be similar to Star Wars if you check out this article.

https://houseofgeekery.com/2013/02/27/is-pirates-of-the-caribbean-just-star-wars/

BTW Did you guys know that Keira Knightly was in Star Wars? She played as Padme Amidala's decoy Sabe. While she played as Elizabeth Swann in Pirates of the Caribbean. :)

ULTIMA.jpg

Smoo likes this