Yet another audio issue

i checked it, maybe its because the sounds.cfg and npc have sounds binded to JediTempleGuard, when the sound folder is named jeditempleguard, case-sensitivity i guess, so presumably changing the name in sounds.cfg and the npc file to jeditempleguard should fix it, either that or the sounds weren't converted to be used in ja

J450N likes this

Wavepad sound editor?

BTW, I just tested by putting all the audio files on 32 kHz instead, and now instead of it being completely mute, I hear a high-pitched beep where the audio is supposed to occur.

Try using Audacity instead. I've seen this happen with Wavepad before, where it doesn't make certain changes, even though it says it did.

But yeah, 44100 Hz only.

Wavepad sound editor?

BTW, I just tested by putting all the audio files on 32 kHz instead, and now instead of it being completely mute, I hear a high-pitched beep where the audio is supposed to occur.

try this website: 

i had a bit of trouble converting music with it, but sounds are fine, a list of steps on how to convert sounds with it:

1. click on advanced settings, then set channels to 1

2. click on open files, then select the files you want to convert

3. click on convert, then when its done, download it

try this website: 

i had a bit of trouble converting music with it, but sounds are fine, a list of steps on how to convert sounds with it:

1. click on advanced settings, then set channels to 1

2. click on open files, then select the files you want to convert

3. click on convert, then when its done, download it

hmmm what website?

Try using Audacity instead. I've seen this happen with Wavepad before, where it doesn't make certain changes, even though it says it did.

But yeah, 44100 Hz only.

OK, Imma try, nau.