I found this cool and somewhat rather interesting concept of Boba Fett's costume in the "put on hold" video game Star Wars 1313. I was really upset when they cancelled the game because it looks so awesome, it was rather exciting to play as an iconic bounty hunter in an action-adventure game. The story revolves around Boba Fett in his early adulthood, navigating past the scum of civilization in an underground area of Coruscant known as Level 1313 (pronounced: "thirteen-thirteen"), and fulfilling his destiny as a full-fledged bounty hunter like his father. It would be nice if someone can make a model of this costume for Boba Fett.

120FG237-1.jpg

I found this cool and somewhat rather interesting concept of Boba Fett's costume in the "put on hold" video game Star Wars 1313. I was really upset when they cancelled the game because it looks so awesome, it was rather exciting to play as an iconic bounty hunter in an action-adventure game. The story revolves around Boba Fett in his early adulthood, navigating past the scum of civilization in an underground area of Coruscant known as Level 1313 (pronounced: "thirteen-thirteen"), and fulfilling his destiny as a full-fledged bounty hunter like his father. It would be nice if someone can make a model of this costume for Boba Fett.

120FG237-1.jpg

This concept art is 11/10 in my rating.. everything looks amazing. This dirty armor, outfit metal and material .. amazing

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

This concept art is 11/10 in my rating.. everything looks amazing. This dirty armor, outfit metal and material .. amazing

Totally. This would make an amazing player model.

Shame though about 1313. I followed it before they changed the lead character to Boba Fett. Sounded so much better with a generic lead.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

I actually made this guy for Fallout New Vegas. If i can find/still have the assets for it..ill see if i can put something together for jka..but no promises lol. 

I can rig it for JKA if you have the model