Mace Windu cussing taunts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAiLxY4Czxs

based off this video 

it would be so funny if we had a mace windu that cussed. 

Here comes another "do it yourself" comment.

Do it yourself! I can even tell you how.

Find some movie quotes of Samuel L. Jackson using cuss words. Find out what movie they are from, and try to find a movie clip of him saying those words on Youtube. Then use a Youtube video downloader to download the video, and convert the video to .mp3. Then open the .mp3 in Audacity, highlight and delete the areas of the audio you do not want, leaving the cuss words only. Then convert the stereo track to mono, and export it as .mp3.

So if I wanted to add these sounds to a mace windu model what folder would it go into for taunt/gloat/flourish?

Use winzip/ winrar to open the assets.pk3 files and in them, look for the sounds folder. There, open any character's folder and look at how to sound files are named. Then, get a Windu skin you want, and depending on whether or not the skin has sounds of its own, just replace the existing with your sound files. If the skin has no sounds of its own, create a sounds folder with its appropriate sub-folders like in the assets archive, and dump your sound files into it. See? Easy!

So if I wanted to add these sounds to a mace windu model what folder would it go into for taunt/gloat/flourish?

It's simple. Take a look at the voice packs here:

https://jkhub.org/topic/6867-character-soundpacks/

Just take a look at one of the packs, download it, and see how the audio files are named.

For taunts, you usually have the file named taunt1, taunt2 and taunt3. For Flourish, I think they are the victory1, victory2 and victory3 sounds. As for gloat, I could be entirely wrong here but I think it was anger1, anger2 and anger3.

You just have to test the soundpack in-game to know which sounds play when the gloat/taunt/flourish is used, then simply rename your Sam L. Jackson  "quote.mp3" to whichever one you desire.