HUD adjustment (RL)

Hello,

2904717-0009.jpg

I'm trying to learn how to make a hud similar to Rocket League;

I would try to create something similar to that above; a slim, transparent bar across the screen with the leading player icon on the left, and the saber style, armor, health and ammo on the right, it would save so much screenspace  for people like me who like it simple, I don't like the default hud, and I've gone trough jkfiles.com when it was still up, and this site after, but nothing seems simple enough for me, so I'm atleast going to try and do this myself. But I don't know if the 'player in lead' icon can be moved at all, so I need some advice on that, I'd like to place it to the lower left corner of the screen.

If the icon cant be moved horizontally, then atleast vertically maybe? if not, then I'll change plans and move that slim transparent bar to the top of the screen and use what I have.

I don't think you can rip it from the screenshot, but replicating the effect in Photoshop seems relatively simple. Make a rectangular selection on a transparent background, feather it slightly, and then use a black/transparent gradient pointed to the side. The blue part involves just repeating this process, but with a blue color as well as angling it from the corner.

How much do you know about .menu editing?