Custom animations or emotes for SP?

Hey! I noticed that JA+ and other mods there are various available emotes. I also noticed this ingame as well, there are many unused animations that would be greatly beneficial to a series of fan Anthology videos I'm making. I currently have no idea how I would go about this, but perhaps one of you know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Emotes are trickier than simply playing a particular animation - you have to consider animations to play before and after the main animation, whether or not it should holster your saber, if you should be able to move with the emote active, if the emote affects only your torso or only your legs, etc

eezstreet likes this

I mean a bound button to the various animations located in the animevent.cfg file. For instance when Kyle moves his lips, or where Jaden is leaning against the wall, to something as basic as having the character shrug. I have no idea how to go about binding these keys.

I would assume it would require the basic

bind "Insert Key Here" both_wall_run_flip (#=21,30 FPS)

or something like that.

Well, this should work with a code working similar to the code that activate weapons shoot \ altshoot \ use force power function by a button. 

the more difficult part is to align every animation to a different button. is not much good as idea because JKA has thousando of animations.

so the best solution i suppose is make some kind of animation scrolling menu with a using key, like the scrolling force power \ weapons menu, . obvious it need to contain only some animation, not all the 1700 moves of humanoid files, like the taunt, showoff, victory, etc. 

Well, this should work with a code working similar to the code that activate weapons shoot \ altshoot \ use force power function by a button. 

the more difficult part is to align every animation to a different button. is not much good as idea because JKA has thousando of animations.

so the best solution i suppose is make some kind of animation scrolling menu with a using key, like the scrolling force power \ weapons menu, . obvious it need to contain only some animation, not all the 1700 moves of humanoid files, like the taunt, showoff, victory, etc. 

Like to have a menu on the side that you select an animation from? Or like < and > for scrolling animations? I only wonder what the Icon and text would look like.

Well, gentlemen. I'm hoping that I can get to the bottom of this and make such a mod. I know it would be greatly useful for RP and the like. Would anyone be willing to help me code this? Im mainly a texture artist, not much more. And this sounds like a heap of trouble to make it compatible with both SP and MP