latest post

latest post
if many of you know that I have created many posts that talk about the same topic help, help, help.
Please believe me I leave all posts.
Seriously no one wants to help with making these models the only thing I get in return are advanced tips blender, blender but does not work on the computer that I have.
besides I have tried all the techniques in my power to make these models but none to work.
and maybe this post will be ignored by people who know and could help it to end but instead do not know if I hate or ignore me but many of those who helped me in the past now no longer want to help who knows why .
PS: if you the heart is touched by Help me.

I think it's because of three reasons

1) It has been stated in other threads that this will take quite a bit of work for numerous reasons.

2) You are being very very pushy on people who have no interest in helping you with this for whatever reason.

3) You keep making multiple threads and users rather than focusing on fixing your Blender problem. Blender has a lot of documentation and tools so I'm sure you can find something to assist you.

The reason I personally won't help him is because of his repeated thread creation and the vibe that I'm being pushed. Is it okay to ask for help? Absolutely! I encourage asking for help when stuck. But if you repeatedly badger and pressure people into helping you, they won't do it. If I had pressured Jchapman84 into helping me with textures, do you think he'd do it? No way! He would have gotten pissed and left. And sorry man but multiple threads is a pretty good way to irritate people into not helping.

This is just my personal insight. Take it as you will

Cerez likes this