TIE Fighter 7 (ForceAwakens) Re-Skin Ver. 2.0 by Dark_Apprentice

Since I tried to upload here my new version of the TIE Fighter re-skin, the system says it's too big file since it's 4,53 MB (and the limit is 50MB) I am sharing it here with you guys.

Dear friends and fans of Star Wars, I know that most of you were not happy with my first version of the new TIE Fighter design from the upcoming movie "Star Wars - The Force Awakens". So as I have saw the video in IMDb from Comic-Con 2015, showing 3 new photos of the legendary TIE Fighter vehicle behind the scenes, I decided to edit my re-texture and share a new experience with you.
I present you with pleasure my new re-skin version 2.0 of the Star Wars FORCE AWAKENS TIE FIGHTER design. Yes I choose to make it a little bit different in one detail, but also decided to add the chrome feeling of this vehicle instead of the transparent-ish wings before.

DOWNLOAD LINK: TIE 7 BY DARK_APPRENTICE.PK3

SCREENSHOTs: https://jkhub.org/albums/Xp3ar

READ ME: 

============================================================================
STAR WARS: EPISODE 7 - THE FORCE AWAKENS (TIE FIGHTER RE-SKIN) VERSION 2.0

FILE NAME: TIE 7 by Dark_Apprentice.pk3

Autor of the re-skin: Dark_Apprentice

INSTALLATION: Put the "TIE 7 by Dark_Apprentice.pk3" inside your GameData/Base folder.

CREDITS:
- LucasArts, Raven, Disney (for the original TIE Fighter vehicle in Jedi Academy, Idea & Design)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BUGS: None that I know.

PERMISSION:
- FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES ON THIS MODIFICATION TEXTURE OF TIE FIGHTER, 
BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME IN YOUR WORK!!!

THIS TEXTURE IS BASED ON THE NEW "TIE-FIGHTER"
MODEL IN THE NEW UPCOMING SAGA: "STAR WARS - THE FORCE AWAKENS (EPISODE 7)"

******************************READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING***************************************

Instructions:

In order to spawn the craft you need to acivate cheats heres how you do it.

Singleplayer- Load a level, I suggest the "Trip" level, once your in the game make sure you move your character to an area big enough to spawn the craft.

* Hit "shift and tild (~)" to activate the console.
* Next type "devmapall"...hit enter (cheats are now on)...
* Next type "npc spawn vehicle (vehicle's name)"

--> Example: npc spawn vehicle tie-fighter

______________________________________________________________________________________
This mod just changes the basic TIE-Fighter textures from JKA, to look more like
the new desing from the trailers of STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (Episode 7)
______________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING!!!

– Close the console by hitting the tild (~) again.

– Now this is the most important part, move back to allow the ship to spawn, it may need alot of space.
Once the ship spawns you simply move up and hit your "USE" key (usually return).
Now you can fly!

**Now read this part carefully**

...or you'll end up crashing into everything before you know it:

- To lift off you push down the space bar, but dont hold it down too long or you will
activate the turbo thrust (this will cause a crash almost always)
just lift off a little and tap the forward key a few times.
The more times you tap the faster you will go.
Use turbo only when you know you have enough space to jet.

Multiplayer- To activate cheats, you do thing a little different.

***Activate the console by hitting: shift+tild(~)
***Next type: /devmapall "mapname".
(Example: /devmapall kotor_flight_school) = The map will load with cheats activated.
Now join the game and find a large area to spawn the craft.
***Open the console again and type:
/npc spawn vehicle "vehicle name".

(Example: /npc spawn vehicle tie-fighter). Notice that Multi Player you have to put the "/" slash before the command.

Since I tried to upload here my new version of the TIE Fighter re-skin, the system says it's too big file since it's 4,53 MB (and the limit is 50MB) I am sharing it here with you guys.

Dear friends and fans of Star Wars, I know that most of you were not happy with my first version of the new TIE Fighter design from the upcoming movie "Star Wars - The Force Awakens". So as I have saw the video in IMDb from Comic-Con 2015, showing 3 new photos of the legendary TIE Fighter vehicle behind the scenes, I decided to edit my re-texture and share a new experience with you.

I present you with pleasure my new re-skin version 2.0 of the Star Wars FORCE AWAKENS TIE FIGHTER design. Yes I choose to make it a little bit different in one detail, but also decided to add the chrome feeling of this vehicle instead of the transparent-ish wings before.

DOWNLOAD LINK: TIE 7 BY DARK_APPRENTICE.PK3

SCREENSHOTs: https://jkhub.org/albums/Xp3ar

READ ME: 

STAR WARS: EPISODE 7 - THE FORCE AWAKENS (TIE FIGHTER RE-SKIN) VERSION 2.0

FILE NAME: TIE 7 by Dark_Apprentice.pk3

Autor of the re-skin: Dark_Apprentice

INSTALLATION: Put the "TIE 7 by Dark_Apprentice.pk3" inside your GameData/Base folder.

CREDITS:
- LucasArts, Raven, Disney (for the original TIE Fighter vehicle in Jedi Academy, Idea & Design)

BUGS: None that I know.

PERMISSION:
- FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES ON THIS MODIFICATION TEXTURE OF TIE FIGHTER, 
BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME IN YOUR WORK!!!

THIS TEXTURE IS BASED ON THE NEW "TIE-FIGHTER"
MODEL IN THE NEW UPCOMING SAGA: "STAR WARS - THE FORCE AWAKENS (EPISODE 7)"

******************************READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING***************************************

Instructions:

In order to spawn the craft you need to acivate cheats heres how you do it.

Singleplayer- Load a level, I suggest the "Trip" level, once your in the game make sure you move your character to an area big enough to spawn the craft.

* Hit "shift and tild (~)" to activate the console.
* Next type "devmapall"...hit enter (cheats are now on)...
* Next type "npc spawn vehicle (vehicle's name)"

--> Example: npc spawn vehicle tie-fighter

This mod just changes the basic TIE-Fighter textures from JKA, to look more like
the new desing from the trailers of STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (Episode 7)

WARNING!!!

– Close the console by hitting the tild (~) again.

– Now this is the most important part, move back to allow the ship to spawn, it may need alot of space.
Once the ship spawns you simply move up and hit your "USE" key (usually return).
Now you can fly!

**Now read this part carefully**

...or you'll end up crashing into everything before you know it:

- To lift off you push down the space bar, but dont hold it down too long or you will
activate the turbo thrust (this will cause a crash almost always)
just lift off a little and tap the forward key a few times.
The more times you tap the faster you will go.
Use turbo only when you know you have enough space to jet.

Multiplayer- To activate cheats, you do thing a little different.

***Activate the console by hitting: shift+tild(~)
***Next type: /devmapall "mapname".
(Example: /devmapall kotor_flight_school) = The map will load with cheats activated.
Now join the game and find a large area to spawn the craft.
***Open the console again and type:
/npc spawn vehicle "vehicle name".

(Example: /npc spawn vehicle tie-fighter). Notice that Multi Player you have to put the "/" slash before the command.

Take a gander:

B3954_SWTFA_TIE_closed_final.jpg

I like your reskin alot, but I think we will need a new model like the image, but I have no doubt you would give a new model a great skin. :P

dark_apprentice likes this

@ @Yes I agree with you, that's why I wanted to request months ago (around May, if not mistaken), a new TIE Fighter model for JKA, that will allow me not only to make the new TIE Fighter from Ep. 7, but also the one of Sabine from Rebels. Sadly it wasn't taken so serious and I'll just way until someone better than me, makes a new model. If he/she needs help with textures for the new TIE I'll be glad to help ^^ and btw thanks for the support guys!

BTW any ideas where I can buy this model? I search on eBay now, but couldn't find it just few pictures from the convention

Also I was thinking now, if it's gonna be a new TIE Fighter for JKA made, perhaps there's a way to edit the original Vehicle HUD of the TIE fighter and give it a more close feeling to the players as they are inside the TIE's cockpit like what you can see on Battlefront's review here https://jkhub.org/images/bxcNHS6.jpg

Edited by dark_apprentice

BTW any ideas where I can buy this model? I search on eBay now, but couldn't find it just few pictures from the convention

Also I was thinking now, if it's gonna be a new TIE Fighter for JKA made, perhaps there's a way to edit the original Vehicle HUD of the TIE fighter and give it a more close feeling to the players as they are inside the TIE's cockpit like what you can see on Battlefront's review here https://jkhub.org/images/bxcNHS6.jpg

The TIE isn't out just yet. I believe it is supposed to be released around September 4th or so. This is a 6-inch scale fighter and I believe it is running up to $170. You should be able to find plenty shots at sites like Rebelscum or Toyark.

dark_apprentice likes this