Modeling assistance needed (export error)

Heya,

I'm trying to import a model from another game and I've done everything neccessary but then it shows me the following error.

I've also tried to clear UV Seams but it doesn't help it.

Any help?

3ed7c42ceb.png

Well, after some strungling and retrying.. I've managed to do it. I will try to do it again and write a tutorial about it later.

Is it possible for You to make the tutorial for blender to create whole playermodel from scratch? It would be helpful only with the minecraft playermodel or something.

No, I'm not that good with modeling. I'm fairly new to be honest.

Anyways, @@Langerd I've managed to get a new armor piece to work. :)

My only remaining problem is the weighting I think. When I use modview, it's like the kyle model I used is using the arm as a weapon xD

And what's up with the minecraft playermodel?

I mean because it would be very simple to do with it (i think it is only the example)

No, I'm not that good with modeling. I'm fairly new to be honest.

Anyways, @@Langerd I've managed to get a new armor piece to work. :)

My only remaining problem is the weighting I think. When I use modview, it's like the kyle model I used is using the arm as a weapon xD

Ok D: I use blender for weapons and misc_models but i cant find a way to make the playermodel... i must see the tutorial for fully understand what to do... My english have limits so this is kinda probles too for understand many things in tutorials

By the way, I managed to import the models. But the only thing that needs to be done, is the weightening. Without it, the imported object will do strange things at certain animations.

I made a tutorial if you want to learn how to mix diff models into 1.