Blaster stun fire

It would be a well fitting feature for the stun baton. I mean, the name itself is ironic, as it implies that an enemy gets "stunned" when

he gets hit, but it kills him anyway. It's pretty much the same as if you would kill him with force lightning at level 1.

Clearly, Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast weren't designed to give players the opportunity to stun enemies if they want to.

But if it's done right, that feature could make the game more interesting.

It would be a well fitting feature for the stun baton. I mean, the name itself is ironic, as it implies that an enemy gets "stunned" when

he gets hit, but it kills him anyway. It's pretty much the same as if you would kill him with force lightning at level 1.

Clearly, Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast weren't designed to give players the opportunity to stun enemies if they want to.

But if it's done right, that feature could make the game more interesting.

HA! I made a challange 5 years ago that i will go through the Jedi Outcast only with stun baton (after you lose it so i was using the cheat to spawn it) and I beat the desann with it XD it was hard but it worked.

You know something like in the JK2 on the artus mission : https://youtu.be/1M8lUMDdZQY?t=1450 when You sneak behind the enemy he drop the weapon and surrender Or just stun him with weapon :)

And like this guy said it would be cool because the stromtroopers wouldnt attack You :D