has anyone heard of a old show called REBOOT a show that aired from 1994-2001 well i was hopeing someone could make reboot skins because im a fan of that show

i have a few pictures of reboot characters you should make 

reboot-seasons-1-and-2-20110225031431892here is the 3 characters 

the one on the left is dot matrix and the one on the front is bob who is a guardian and the one on the right is enzo matrix

so to does of you who can make these skins please make them because i like reboot so if i come up with any other ideas i let you guys know :) i hope you make these 

ent likes this

Hold on now; in your first post you talk about a skin, but now you're asking for a model?  There's a difference. So which one is it?
The characters are simply textured, not much detail to be added, slap on a shader and it should do the trick. They would still be skins.

An actual model are always the best choise but it's unlikely anyone has time to create these for you.

Lancelot likes this

@

It seems that no one is working on a skin at the moment. Please, be patient.

If someone is working on a skin or a model, they will let you know sooner or later

in this topic. 

I don't mean to be rude, but urging people to make a project they're probably not interested

in is impolite and won't bring your request any farther. I mean, you can't expect that someone will

immediately pick up your request.

It's easy to request something, but it's difficult to find someone who makes

something out of it.

Bek likes this