npc raise their hands all of the sudden.

I started working on a little docking area in my map where later on a scripted crate will be placed. To populate it, i decided to drop some npc's there that are working. Its a Rodian and a Weequay. Since they are in game scripted as enemy, i had to overwrite their behaviour and because I dont want them to respond to me, not hang an anger script to it. Since they dont have weapons they cant attack me, and should be on their bussiness.

However, now suddenly they raise their hands all of the sudden if they wanna surrender, wait and then wander again over the platform.

Here is my script.

//Generated by BehavEd

rem ( "spawnscript for aimless wandering workers" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_PAINSCRIPT", "infiltrate_sp/workers_pain" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_BEHAVIOR_STATE", /*@BSTATE_STRINGS*/ "BS_WANDER" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_WALKING", /*@BOOL_TYPES*/ "true" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_RUNNING", /*@BOOL_TYPES*/ "false" );
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_WEAPON", /*@[member='weaponx']_NAMES*/ "WP_NONE" );

Also the painscript itself doesnt work, but thats a problem for later I guess, Right now, I dont want the rodian and weequay to see me, nor the stormtroopers as a threat, so they keep on moving arround.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXaKDOoPeK8&feature=youtu.be

God and I was trying to figure out if I had to implement a "Set_enemy" to a animal somewhere I would spawn on the other side of the map as an emergency! BEHAVED should have something like easy search, instead of this enormous dropdown where you read over everything.

Works like a charm!

Asgarath83 likes this

Well, they are wandering, which is a state too, if i add cinematic, I have to add specifc routes to walk, not that I mind, but it becomes a loop, while wander happens bassically "random" it picks a navgoal or waypoint to wander too i guess. Doesnt matter, and its solved ;)  Thanks for the input, @@mrwonko :)