Hi there, I'm new

The_CrY

Hi all... it's been a while since I played Jedi Academy to death, but no matter what, I always get back to it sooner or later. I reinstalled this game on Friday and found this site that same day. I'm unbelievably happy that the JA community is still so active! After the Filefront site became inactive I feared for the end of the modding community. Some might know me from Filefront, I published a few very crappy skins under the name of DarthAyreon there with which I do not wish to be associated anymore. I was very young back then, so please forgive me.  -_-

Well what can I say about myself? I'm bad at this. I'm 23 years old; I'm from the Netherlands; I fell in love with Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight when I was about 14 years old, but only bought JO and JA in 2009; naturally I'm a Star Wars fanboy (aren't we all?); and I'm not a modder, just someone who's always looking for cool files and admiring all your awesome creations. I do not know whether I'll be very active in the forums, because I usually cannot play the same game for a long period of time, but I'll always be back sooner or later.  :)

I mostly just play JA SP with some great downloaded map and lots of custom npcs. I love to create stories of my own this way. I'm only three days into this new JA phase and I'm already stunned to see all the new mods that have come out since last time. OpenJK... NpcSP... tons of great models, skins, sabers. This game hasn't seen its finest hour yet!  ^_^

Anyway I hope to have a great time here on the JKHub forums  :)

Circa likes this

It's pretty straight-forward, and I'm about to make you feel dumb Eez :D
Name of the thread is "Hi there, I'm new" but it could also be "Hi there, I'm Cry"
That's why I'm saying Hello New, I'm dad. As if "New" is his name.
The fact that I say "I'm dad" is simply a reference to what silly jokes dads mostly make :P
Example:

You heard about the guy who invented the knock-knock jokes?

He earned a no-bell price!

And things like that :P