the trailer

is 29 December 2014.

and to celebrate I say about advances mod

(scp chaos ops 1 The Beginning of the End)

in this post I will discuss 15 secret things and scenes of chaos ops January scp.

1: The beginning of the story originates in the united states or as I call (the city 51) to enter the first mission code: devmapall el_pueblo.

2: easter egg if you put in the bar tricks and put npc spawn last_flutter

is placed on the map (fluttershy) mlp series.

3: easter egg if you put in the bar tricks and put npc spawn jesus

jesus (El Salvador) will be on your side forever

4: easter egg if you put in the bar tricks and put npc spawn cat a feline will haunt you until you kill

5: devmapall raccon_city.1.2

6: every season there is a hidden dlc.

7: snow is red

8: a uzi gun renplasa the first weapon jka but as the second weapon

is semi automatic

9: there are a lot of music from rock and metal

10: 2 types of battle tanks 1: priest 2: stug

11: 5 secret missions per campaign.

12: there are 7 campaigns

13: sleep mode

14: realism and new models 3d map objects prefabs tutorials etc.

15: 682 last enemy scp

Hello,

Your text is very difficult to understand. Is translated automatically? The mostly ends in ziemlichem gibberish.

It seems as if you wanted to describe a mod. Sorry, you write anywhere, which is the mod; do you have a link?

Oh, and Fluttershy model, you speak of, this is mine? I use allowed in other mods nowhere, so it should be forbidden according to my understanding of copyright. I've got no problem with as long as you mention that it is mine, but it would have been better if you had asked me first.

Question in the future, perhaps a man if he likes translate your text into English, which is probably better.

Yours sincerely

mrwonko

AshuraDX, DT. and z3filus like this

@@scp_chaos1 @ @@mrwonko correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've got a little somewhat capable dreamer here. I don't think he tried to search for a mod with his description, but rather explained what he's doing. Yes, his english is very poor, but still understandable.

Basically, he's telling us about his work. Advances mod, some kind of FPS total conversion mod, as I understand it. Then he speaks about 15 features he wants to bring us, see those parts where he says "... if you put in the bar tricks and put npc spawn..."? With "If you put in the bar tricks and put" he probably meant "If you open up the console and type". Then everything is quite understandable now that we know he's telling us his plan, but then we come to point number 8. "Renplasa is first weapon but second is semi automatic" made me a bit confused at first, but renplasa was probably meant to be written as "Replacement" and an uzi gun is full automatic as far as I know, so it'll probably replace the blaster rifle. After that I understand pretty much everything left, I'm just totaly in the dark concerning the last point. He probably wanted to tell us that the final boss will be himself made specially for the mod or something like that.

I deducted also this is a bit messed up mod, combined with too many unrelated things (like the Flutter horse "easter egg") and is probably Advanced Warfare inspired. But to be perfectly honest, I actually like the idea around this somewhat. He does seem capable, I think he's working alone and to do that for such a big scaled TC, you GOTTA be capable. Very capable, but we'll see how it's going to turn out! I like the sound of 7 different campaigns and 5 secret levels per campaign!  :)

I'll be checking this thread from now on. If you need me again, just tag me to the issue like you did now and I'll try to deduce whatever I can as many times as you need. :D

z3filus, Bek and scp_chaos1 like this

Sorry for double posting, but it's quite another matter what I've noticed; I went to scp_chaos1's profile site. In spanish, he's telling people he looks for a modeler, a shader-file maker and a group of mappers to help him finish his project. Oh, and that he doesn't want any offensive comments regarding his work. If he's asking for this, he probably already got some, so let's save him the trouble here, guys. Let's support him, at least I will. If you need help with the shaders or models, I could do something but I'm very busy cocnerning projects these days.

therfiles and scp_chaos1 like this