[Suggestions] Revan and Bane

• 6 months later...

You'd be amazed at the benefits of taking initiative. Learning how to model may be difficult, but actually giving effort in it's creation would awesome. This is just advice, not finger pointing. If someone really wanted this model in Jka, they'd learn how to make it and import it into the game. Don't bug the popular creators on this site for these models, because 9 times out of 10 they're busy with something else.

On a side note, I really have to commend the people who make models for this game. Not only is it a lengthy process, but the payoff doesn't seem to be that much. Seeing as how Jka forces most models to be severely reduced in quality, most models don't reach their full potential. Seriously, props to those who contribute to Jka, just because they feel like it. 

Are you referring to me @@Circa?

I assure you this isn't my doing. This is a SUGGESTION thread, after all. Maybe they're friends from that Order of Revan clan on MBII or something. Maybe they just really like Revan. I'm a little bummed @@Thraxus disregarded Bane, but I don't care too much about this thread seeing as no one's going to do anything with it. @@DT85 already made a Savage Opress (w00t, lemme put on my fun hat!), so what else could I want at this point? Revan has cool armor and all, but I'm not going to keep begging after a new model when I already have a decent frankenstein @@DarthDementous and I put together.

As for accounts... meh, check the IPs if you want. You won't find anything wrong. I'm a little disappointed you think so little of me. ._.

Either way, the amount of one-post accounts lately is crazy. Especially to just say they want a model made. :P I wasn't directly pointing at you, just saying in general, it's been happening a lot, and you happened to be the OP. Not gonna bother with IPs, not that big of a deal.

Are you referring to me @@Circa?

I assure you this isn't my doing. This is a SUGGESTION thread, after all. Maybe they're friends from that Order of Revan clan on MBII or something. Maybe they just really like Revan. I'm a little bummed @@Thraxus disregarded Bane, but I don't care too much about this thread seeing as no one's going to do anything with it. @@DT85 already made a Savage Opress (w00t, lemme put on my fun hat!), so what else could I want at this point? Revan has cool armor and all, but I'm not going to keep begging after a new model when I already have a decent frankenstein @@DarthDementous and I put together.

As for accounts... meh, check the IPs if you want. You won't find anything wrong. I'm a little disappointed you think so little of me. ._.

Nobody even mentioned you? Way to get defensive about it. Now you're suspicious.