Ultimate Force Icon Mod 2.01a RELEASED!! :)

Finally, it's done. :) After lot and lot of work, I've finished it.

WHAT'S NEW?
- Added a completely new icon set

- Improved effects

- Fixed bugs

- Added new menus

- SP menu now has music!

EDIT:

- Separated the resource and mod file packs. Now you can download the mod pack (25 MB) separately from the resources! (79 MB)

Resource pack is not required for mod to run.
- Added couple of new effect variations.

EDIT 2 (version 2.01b):

- Added a completely new and reworked HUD

ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD LINK JKHub:
http://jkhub.org/files/file/1449-ultimate-force-icons-mod/

DOWNLOAD LINK Moddb.com:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ultimate-force-icons-mod-v201a

PS:
- Mod downloaded via the "Download" section in Moddb.com
- Resources (not required) downloaded via the "Addons" section in Moddb.com

If you remove the PSDs and screenshots, it's only 25mb.

Also, JKH do allow larger files, you just have to link to the file.

Yep. It's true. It would be only 25 MB. But without the screenshots which are about 50 MB all in all... the downloader won't really get a glimpse of how they look like (except from the explanation text in the readme).

And eversince my first mod release (New Force Icons 1.2), I've always had the .PSDs in the pack - in case someone wants to build on them and make something their own. So... in this pack... since I have also made

SP menus... I have added the .PSD file on where I worked on these menus. Anyone who wishes to make their own JKA menu can use them as a base since I have saved most of the important selections for borders,

windows, etc. And I felt like that would be nice to have in the pack. :) Nothing that's really needed - I just thought it'd be nice.

Allright, so if I link to the file it will be downloaded on JKHub? I could put it in my dropbox, that's no problem.

I thought I explained that already. :P When you submit a file, there is an option to upload or link to a URL.

Yes you did. But what I was wondering is that JKHub would "download" the file via the "link"?... That's where I got confused. :P

But sure. I'll upload the "download link" up here on JKHub then too. :)

I thought I explained that already. :P When you submit a file, there is an option to upload or link to a URL.

Okay @@Circa, I tried uploading the file via the link - but it wouldn't accept it. Anyhow. I sized down the mod (to 25 MB) taking out all the unnecessary files for it to run and uploaded it here on JKHub as well. :)

Here's the link:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1449-ultimate-force-icons-mod/

For resources (.PSD files and source-links), one has to go over to moddb.com and get it from the addons section of the mod. :)