Rebel Prisoner skins

Not that I would have the time to start a new project, but now that you mention it  @IrocJeff, it is kinda disturbing that your mission

is to save prisoners on Nar Kreeta (t2_rancor) more specificly elders, but the characters we see look like runaways from Star Trek.

:)

Whaaaaat?  After 5 mins of reading what you posted I get it now... a JA reference.  <---- only played the demo...and quit I hated it so much. I was thinking you were saying that "my" project was what you described...

Yeah, but they won't work in Jedi Outcast, they'll just be invisible with a shadow. I really can't use that in my story. 

I may break down and give skinning a whirl. I have a neat idea for a prisoner skin that's really simple so that may be in the future. 

Yeah, but they won't work in Jedi Outcast, they'll just be invisible with a shadow. I really can't use that in my story. 

I may break down and give skinning a whirl. I have a neat idea for a prisoner skin that's really simple so that may be in the future. 

They use the same UV map as the JK2 ones though. Just replace the model.glm with the JK2 one and they should work fine.