Npc use an emplaced gun

Langerd

I mean ... when i open the door the enemy bespin cop spawn. Then i want  to make him use this eweb BUT without making mindtricks and anywthing like that. I wnat the game make him to do that. Like in the hoth mission snowtroopers runs to ewebs and use them to shoot the player.

I mean ... when i open the door the enemy bespin cop spawn. Then i want  to make him use this eweb BUT without making mindtricks and anywthing like that. I wnat the game make him to do that. Like in the hoth mission snowtroopers runs to ewebs and use them to shoot the player.

You mean the turret like the one on Kejim, right? I think I know what you mean. But as @@mrwonko already said, it's impossible without a script.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you have to edit the map, locate the NPC and assign him to use the turret.

You mean the turret like the one on Kejim, right? I think I know what you mean. But as @@mrwonko already said, it's impossible without a script.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you have to edit the map, locate the NPC and assign him to use the turret.

Yep this turret you use to destroy the gate. Anybody know how to make one?

IT WORKS!!! AHAAHAH Many thanks guys 8D

If you want to do it (If you want to know)

1.place emplaced_eweb and ofcourse a guy who will use it
2.place next to eweb a waypoint_navgoal and give it targetname eweb_1_nav . Then name emplaced_eweb give targetname eweb_1_gun and  to the npc give targename eweb_1_trooper
3.create a target_scriptrunner and then named it whatever you like. Give it the spawnflags:

usescript - hoth2/eweb
parm1 - eweb_1_trooper
parm2 -eweb_1_gun
parm3 -eweb_1_nav

The targetscriptrunner should be trigged a while after the npc will spawn or it will doesnt work. Again many thanks for answers :)