What is the oldest program you use?

I'm not asking for original versions, just program names. What's your longest lived program on your computer.

Mine is most likely Winamp. I first downloaded it in 1998, found the streaming radio stations and have been hooked ever since. My second longest is probably Winzip which I had in 96' but replaced in 2010 with 7Zip.

ZSNES v1.51

EDIT: @@IrocJeff winamp is awesome. I only just started using it in 2013, around near the time just before it was discontinued, and only started using it to play video game music files. However, I also really like the retro style it uses with the green text. It gives me nostalgia reminders of when I was scrolling through the zsnes game list as a kid.

ZSNES v1.51

EDIT: @@IrocJeff winamp is awesome. I only just started using it in 2013, around near the time just before it was discontinued, and only started using it to play video game music files. However, I also really like the retro style it uses with the green text. It gives me nostalgia reminders of when I was scrolling through the zsnes game list as a kid.

I think 5.56 is the last version but its still available and works fine. I never went to their website or really kept up with anything because it always worked for me. I am noticing now that Radionomy or whatever took over I'm getting many more stations to search. I found a great Power Metal station out of Chile that wasn't available before with Shoutcast in charge. I even found that they have a video game soundtrack station that is listed on their main site. I guess its in their top stations list or something.

Heh, that's difficult to answer. The first PC I tried in my life was the one of my aunt, back in 1991 I think. Norton Commander that was I think... I had my first PC in 1999, but I used the one also before that. Windows 95, oh it was so long ago! I wasn't much of a software user at the time. Games mostly like Dark Forces 2 or Duke Nukem 3d.

Since that I used very different programs, different versions of them... And alternatives to them. For instance I use Photoshop since 2003 or so... But I also tried GIMP. It's notable to say that Photoshop of that time looks very different from the latest version I am using now. Not visually, but by its usefulness and functionality. So the versions are like two separate programs.

I can't think of any particular program, which would survive up to this day from 1990s or even 2000s...