Model (Conversion) Request: Ahsoka Tano

the procedure about make a model compatilbity is...

Thanks for detailing the steps, Asgarath. It really helps to understand the full scope of the procedure.

I can take care of all the text files if you like, including the bot and npc files, as well as the shaders, sounds, and icons. That way I take a bit of workload off you.

Ok i imported into 3D max. the uvmapping is fine, i need to fix the pose legs, i already make the scaling and merging with skeleton.

the vertexes limit of 1000 seems to be okay, the head "lekku" of the Togruta race not exceeed of 1000 verts and so i not need to detach, however i will check the vertx number of every meshes for be sure.

PM me when you wnat know how proceed the works. i need a lot of days, but i can weight the model in my free time. :)

However, it's fine. It's possible to work on it. :)

That would be awesome! Thanks Asgarath! :) Looking forward to testing it in-game. Let me know if you get stuck, and I'll try to help (or find help).

• 2 weeks later...

To everyone who's been waiting on this, it's finished. I have uploaded the first version of the Ahsoka JK model package here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5zt9ndhkugoaqo/ahsoka.pk3

There are still certain issues that need to be resolved with the model, so I'm also posting the source files here as well, and I ask in return that all progress with this model be contributed back to this thread share-alike to everyone's benefit:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjkrrdsyojdb8ei/ahsoka-source.zip

@Asgarath83 has put a great effort into this, and I'm grateful to him sincerely for trying his best, and for sharing his source.

Credits:

Model adaptation, Skin files, Shaders - Asgarath83

Sound sampling, Bot, NPC - yours truly

(I've left some extra sounds in there for your customisation needs.)

And finally, because we all love screenshots:

ahsokascreenie.jpg

If anyone is interested in fixing the remaining problems, or giving their own go at this, you have my (and Asgarath's) full support, and we'd love to see your work.

• 4 years later...