2djxvnb.png

Answer: NO

I'm probably not gonna port fu models since they're higher quality and cleaning models up for them to work in JK takes a while to do.  But in other news I did manage to get into Max FU2 models to have them where they have them with the skeleton also intact.  So if JK did support higher end models could tweak the model down to curling of fingers and what not to function.

Models have more verts and faces which goes over the standard JA limits which is why porting these over is a pain.

I didn't think my post would get such responses lol.

If you want them in JKA so bad, just retopo & bake the normals into the diffuse.

I'm not terribly picky if the said models get in JK personally.  I just always viewed robe variations and styles as nifty in FU.  Ceremony, jedi knight, trial, temple guards, etc.  So many variations in looks for both sith and jedi.  Sith Assassin is probably one of my favorites.  More then just the traditional look is what always of interest to me.

I honestly never got far enough along with max or into zbrush etc to get into any of that honestly.  I've gotten to point where I would manually weld verts together to lower the vert/face count.  Not terribly sure which way is better.  Current way is boring and tedious enough.