I thought I'd seen everything from the Clone Wars but not this!

Wow... that was cray...

Anakin and Yoda totalyl screwed those clones though in the beginning... how did they think the clones were going to be able to help them besides just needlessly getting killed?

It's from Season 6 on Netflix only.

They've made a new series???  I figured that it was permanently gone.  AWESOME!  *goes off to watch it*

@ I agree you'd think that Anakin's bond with the Clones would deter him from being so reckless with their lives.

Released to Netflix only at the beginning of March, I believe. The first and last episodes were good, but the middle ones were awful.

I just started watching this last night and the first one was pretty good. Why do you think the middle ones were awful? Bad stories?

Onysfx likes this

I wouldn't say the middle ones were awful, but definitely not as good as the first and last. And I can't believe you hadn't seen these @@CaptainCrazy :(. I saw them the day after they came out on netflix (watched them online, don't have netflix).

@@CaptainCrazy again.

It's sad really. So many Clone Wars fans have no idea these exist...and no, they aren't continuing the series, these were just unfinished episodes which instead of scraping, they finished them up and released them. Good choice too, better way to finish off the series leading into episode III.

I just started watching this last night and the first one was pretty good. Why do you think the middle ones were awful? Bad stories?

More Padme/Anakin marriage troubles and more Jar Jar. Need I say anymore? :P By the first, I meant the first story arc, about Fives and the inhibitor chips. And the last about Yoda.

CaptainCrazy likes this

More Padme/Anakin marriage troubles and more Jar Jar. Need I say anymore? :P By the first, I meant the first story arc, about Fives and the inhibitor chips. And the last about Yoda.

Yeah there was that bit about JarJar's "girlfriend" that I could quite frankly have done without.

Circa likes this

See, I like Jar Jar in the Clone Wars. My favorite scene was the one where he sat across the desk from General Grievous and was playing with that chair. 

I was hoping to see if they finished the story line with Asoka on the run because those last few were really great. 

I just finished the episodes with the banking clan and the rocky marriage. These episodes had their moments but weren't that bad. That bounty hunter with the 1950's style saucer sled for a hat was pretty neat. The more I watch these "governmental" episodes of this show the more I think they deserved to live under an Emperor.

I just finished the episodes with the banking clan and the rocky marriage. These episodes had their moments but weren't that bad. That bounty hunter with the 1950's style saucer sled for a hat was pretty neat. The more I watch these "governmental" episodes of this show the more I think they deserved to live under an Emperor.

That bounty hunter is in almost every season I believe. He was pretty cool.

That bounty hunter is in almost every season I believe. He was pretty cool.

I watched the Clone Wars once through and only select episodes a few times more. I may have to go through them again. I DID remember that one commander from the first episode of this last run seemed to have some cybernetic implants, including a tusk or whatever... I thought this guy blew up with his ship but it appears he survived. He's a pretty neat character whatever his name is.

I watched the Clone Wars once through and only select episodes a few times more. I may have to go through them again. I DID remember that one commander from the first episode of this last run seemed to have some cybernetic implants, including a tusk or whatever... I thought this guy blew up with his ship but it appears he survived. He's a pretty neat character whatever his name is.

I believe you're referring to Admiral Trench. I can't stand him. :P

Onysfx likes this