Its me!

Well mil posting his new comic reminded me that this website existed after him showing it to me ages ago :D

For those who don't know me im the current leader of the Knights of the Azure Sky (Thats the KAS listed in the hybrid section of this website.)

I checked out your forums earlier, Sir, and I am appalled at the average signature size of the members and forum users.

Most atrocious. -Storms off-

Its all part of my dastardly plan, the truth is everyone in KAS has been complaining about me for years, its just nobody can see their messages because they are swamped by their massive signatures.

"CAN YOU DO THINGS?"

Yes, yes I can :D Im this guy on jk3files: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/developer/cloudflint;29855 Ive done quite alot of other bits and bobs since then but with jk3files being all screwed up haven't been able to properly release most of it. I should say that looking at those files im appalled at how unskilled I was back then but I suppose we all have to start somewhere :D I also run a web development/programming/engineering company and make a mean tortia.

Hey Ghost, I don't think we've met before although I have seen KAS members hang around sometimes on JAWA.

Nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you too, we have spoken briefly I think via email about you guys bringing over my files from filefront, Im looking forward to having a website that actually functions to host mods on :D

To everyone else, hello!

MUG likes this

Woah, I've never made a map and I'm sure I could do better than that, Mug.

The trick is to actually realise you have made an awful map before posting it, rather than being "WOW I MADE AN AWESOME MAP LETS UPLOAD IT"