HELP! I want to convert a .OBJ model to Jedi Academy!

Everyone is aware of .OBJ model format,right?

Is it possible to convert a .OBJ model to Jedi Academy as a Player Model?

Cause I want to convert this StarFox Assault Fox McCloud .OBJ model that I found here:

http://krystalarchiv...rrrbrawlmodels/

This exact page has a download for all 10 Brawl/Assault models,it includes .OBJ models and .TGA textures.

I was trying to convert these,but I'm getting no where with these.

Can anyone help me?

Please?

I REALLY want Fox McCloud from Star Fox Assault as a player model!

I know I sound demanding,but seriously,it would be awesome to go around as him in JA!

Anyone who can help me,I'll help you as much as I can.

Maybe with the sounds,I don't know how to slap the original textures on some model programs I downloaded.

But I know one of you guys know how to do this obviously,you all have much more skill than I do.

But yeah,please help me convert the .OBJ Fox McCloud model to JA so WE all can have him as a player model.

Get back to me as fast as you can!

-SnackKracker101

Because copyright laws prevent us to extract game content and export it to other games. If it's true for Force Unleashed characters then it is also true for a Star Fox character. Unless you have proof the EULA of the source game permits the use of its material to be ported to another medium, you won't find many people willing to fill your request, at least not publicly.

Circa likes this

Because copyright laws prevent us to extract game content and export it to other games. If it's true for Force Unleashed characters then it is also true for a Star Fox character. Unless you have proof the EULA of the source game permits the use of its material to be ported to another medium, you won't find many people willing to fill your request, at least not publicly.

Ah!

Ok,sorry about that.

Also,can someone just make me a Fox McCloud player model from scratch?

If not you,maybe someone else here if you can find me one.

If not,I shall wait for someone to come,but it be easier if they came here.