New Savage & Anakin

I have discovered OBJ files, already modeled. I am planning on getting these models JKA friendly. I am starting this evening. Based off of a tutorial on this site. I request only one thing. Post some sound clips that you would like for Savage Opress and Anakin Skywalker to have. Ask, and you shall recieve. :)

Define ported?

Taken from another game. I'm fairly certain the models you are referring to are from the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes game.

I can't tell you not to do it, but just letting you know we can't host them here.

* That Savage Opress was already ported and is an awesome model: http://imgbox.com/g/QwXbUSW7Kq

* Savage was taken from the game "Clone Wars Adventures", but his brother Maul was not a ported model thought, it was an original model created from scratch, but both models were take down from this site.

@@Circa Seriously, is there any chance to change the mind of the moderators of the site regarding the Mauldalore model? Savage was ported so i dont bother to ask about this but Maul is not a ported model at all. In fact, This version of Maul has not even appeared in any game, not even on the same Clone Wars Adventures. The Maul from that game is cyber Maul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP2bzmOTr_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLmCSMZBLrY

Well then why doesn't the person who made the model submit it?

I've never seen that game, mostly because I hate the series but it looks like the most boring game ever.

Clone Wars Adventures suck.. And the only files submitted were OJB. One has to convert the Savage model to being JKA ready, and I haven't the slightest clue of how to do it. There are however other models on that site (Anakin, Plo Koon, Kenobi) that also are useful. Perhaps Circa could allow an exception to "no ported models?"

We can't "change our minds" on something like that. Ported content is illegal.

We have stated multiple times that if the author of the Maul model can prove that it is not ported, it can be approved. But that hasn't happened.

If this thread is going to be about begging for the allowance for ported content, then it will be closed. Frankly I'm kind of sick of it.

We can't "change our minds" on something like that. Ported content is illegal.

We have stated multiple times that if the author of the Maul model can prove that it is not ported, it can be approved. But that hasn't happened.

If this thread is going to be about begging for the allowance for ported content, then it will be closed. Frankly I'm kind of sick of it.

My apologies.

Yeah, I'd like to NOT see what happened at filefront happen here because people just wont stop with the ported models. If someone wants a model they either need to request it and hope that it gets made, make it themselves or if they OWN the game it came from they can port it but they are not allowed to redistribute the content.

Circa likes this

You should get your eyes checked, while they look good only because they are the same models from the KotOR games the person who ported them obviously had no idea what they were doing so they deform horribly and have all kinds of bugs.

I'd take a well made community made model over a port any day, especially from an older game like that where someone could make it with more detail.

Botdra, Omicron and Bane_Ross like this