Bacon's broadcasting News Idea

As the title suggests yeah Im gonna TRY to make a video series or whatever it be called on JKA or Star Wars universe using a "Broadcast News" style. It will star Stormtroopers and maybe other characters to be the anchor team but I like to see if anyone else has any ideas for it.

So far I have gathered,
-News directed to JKA only on servers, players themselves, Jedi Academy gameplay and other things. It wont be as much to work atm
-News on the Star wars galaxy from  broadcast about the DeathStar blowing up or being stationed on a planet with no heat but discovering two guys stuffed inside a taun taun...SICK bastards!

The idea is there but how it turns out not so well. It be short stuff nothing large in detail just having characters standing in a place talking making jokes.   So I guess other then extra ideas I like to ask for any people wanting to do voice work for characters. No professional work just need a mic and able to read :D

--Again this is just an Idea I hope to start so..who knows--

ChalklYne and Onysfx like this

I would like to see this in different mods. Like a stormtrooper reporting news in MBII while being fired at by all the rebels xD.

never going to visit or join MBII servers again. Place is horrible it like walking into a cave with hungry bears.

-------

Yeah pretty much everyone is on same idea page of "News" by being Family Guy

I'll read for it. 

Would be cool to get someone to start animating a few decent anims for it. 

Possible I could use Gmod to animate some stormy models, wont be best but workable.

View Video