Animations

Yes, use a hex editor and change the .gla file path to a custom one. Though sometimes using a hex editor doesn't work.

Awesome, thanks. I'll see what I can do.

Would it make it still playable in multiplayer, though? The model, I mean.

Awesome, thanks. I'll see what I can do.

Would it make it still playable in multiplayer, though? The model, I mean.

Not sure. If it is, it will use the default .gla instead of the custom one. Custom .gla's are for SP only, as far as I know.

Though sometimes using a hex editor doesn't work.

I find that hard to believe, unless you mean having names longer than 63 characters, which would indeed lead to problems.

But yeah, just like using the Rancor model in MP anything else with a custom skeleton is incompatible without a custom mod.

I find that hard to believe, unless you mean having names longer than 63 characters, which would indeed lead to problems.

It doesn't work for me 50% of the time. Or at least it didn't when I was on Windows XP. It would turn the .glm into an unreadable file, and I couldn't even change it back. It was quite odd.

therfiles likes this

It doesn't work for me 50% of the time. Or at least it didn't when I was on Windows XP. It would turn the .glm into an unreadable file, and I couldn't even change it back. It was quite odd.

Given how the glm format works that must've either been the editor's fault or yours. Maybe you inserted when you should've overwritten, or accidentally deleted something?

Given how the glm format works that must've either been the editor's fault or yours. Maybe you inserted when you should've overwritten, or accidentally deleted something?

Possibly. What about saber model files? Should you be able to change the paths for the skin files in a similar manner? I've done that with about 50/50 success rate as well.

make sure there's no .GLA at the end of the path. The code explicitly adds .GLA at the end, so you might be trying to load _humanoid.GLA.GLA for instance.

note: you need to hex-edit the new GLA too, otherwise it won't bind correctly.

Ah, that might be the issue.

It sometimes doesn't work for me either. I tried to give the TFU version of Sith Stalker my backhand animations and it just didn't work. I pulled out my notes to double check things. I even attached them to another model to make sure it wasn't me making the mistake.