Steam / Mac / Mods

Hi all. About a week ago I bought the Steam version of JKJA for Mac. I just completed the game as of 10 minutes ago and I have some questions. So for one, I want to play online with my friends. How do I do that? How do I install the 3rd party server files?

Second, I want to mod the shit out of this game. Is there anyway out there that can explain how to do that on the Mac/Steam version of the game? No one in the steam forum for this game is helpful enough. They're blunt as if I know what they're talking about immediately.

Please help me! Thanks. Happy new year! :)

Skins/models/stuff like that can usually be applied same as in windows, just put it in the base folder.

As for big stuff like MB2, those mods are a bit varied and some don't work on Mac (MB2 -does- though, you just have to check their site)

Right, though I'm not sure where the base folder would be for the Steam version. 

Best way to mod is to sell your mac and get a PC

*puts on flame suit*

It may be the "best" way, but it's not the only way. Modding on Mac is fine. The only part of modding that you can't do on Mac is mapping (as far as I know).