Rogue Shadow vehicle [Request]

Hello again one and all.

In my years of testing mods, I have seen some amazing, mind blowing ship modelers out there. They never cease to amaze me.

One vehicle that I've always been curious to see in game, however, is the Rogue Shadow from the Force Unleashed franchise.

Rogue_Shadow.png

It does represent some issues on the scale. It reminds me of the Millenium Falcon vehicle in Academy. Not scaled correctly, but still quite big.

the vehicle ocould be very useful for tie-ins to FU cutscenes and any FU mods that might be on the horizons.

Anyhow, thank you all again for reading this and I welcome any feedback.

actually... no lol

i wasnt planning on adding the rogue shadow

my storyline is based just off of the main maps of tfu1... and as this version of SK will never have freedom to roam where he wants, he will be kept away from things like his ship, kota, and juno. you can read more at the general discussion forum in that mod section i believe when you read the storyline

Why is that ship not symmetrical...its bugging the heck out of me.

That's a good question, though it makes me think of all the asymetrical ships out there... B-wings, the Outrider, and to an extend the Millenium Falcon, though barely. I can't remember if the starboard solar collectors slide down closer together at any point or not.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this
  • 3 months later...

Main reason I did not try to include this into my mod is because vehicles suck in JKA

That's true... I think in ten years the only good flight maps were battle over Coruscant and about three different Bespin ones. That being said, though, the ability to spawn a vehicle in whatever orientation is needed is a VERY important tool for continuity in film making, regardless of if they fly at all, lol.

Zappa_0 likes this

That's true... I think in ten years the only good flight maps were battle over Coruscant and about three different Bespin ones. That being said, though, the ability to spawn a vehicle in whatever orientation is needed is a VERY important tool for continuity in film making, regardless of if they fly at all, lol.

well from my experience the vehicles that fly are only good for take offs, landings and for decoration for film making. As for the rest they are pretty decent for in game films.

well from my experience the vehicles that fly are only good for take offs, landings and for decoration for film making. As for the rest they are pretty decent for in game films.

Hahaha, that's so true. I can't count the times we knew that the ship would explode half a second after take off, but that's all we needed to make it LOOK like they successfully took off.

true you can always do some cgi work later on to make them seem like they are flying away or to a planet. What I did was open the vehicle in Modview, change the background to green/blue and move it the angle I needed it for the shot to be. Screenshot it and edit it in the video editor. Ive even done Speeder Bikes on a green screen map for speeder chases.

true you can always do some cgi work later on to make them seem like they are flying away or to a planet. What I did was open the vehicle in Modview, change the background to green/blue and move it the angle I needed it for the shot to be. Screenshot it and edit it in the video editor. Ive even done Speeder Bikes on a green screen map for speeder chases.

We have a fantastic array of chroma key maps (white,black,green,red,cyan,yellow) that are huge. I've tried blending some JA models into backgrounds from force unleashed, but it isn't up to my standards. Plus the problem is having the source in the first place. I still need a Rogue Shadow to spawn into maps, lol.

Speeder bikes is an interesting option...