[WIP] Rebel Pilot Pack

Just some skins I'm making for a webcomic, but figured I could release them when I'm done making them all. I know rebel pilot skins are probably not that popular these days, but someone might get a kick out of them:

NewRepublicTeaser1.jpgNewRepublicTeaser2.jpgNewRepublicTeaser3.jpg
NewRepublicTeaser4.jpgNewRepublicTeaser5.jpgNewRepublicTeaser6.jpg
NewRepublicTeaser7.jpgNewRepublicTeaser8.jpgNewRepublicTeaser9.jpg

The top left is, obviously, Wedge from the vanilla game.

The helmets are all reskins by me. For a couple of the faces I used sevenSixteen's Green Leader face texture as a base to build on top of, so credit to them: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Green_Leader;49689

Credit also goes to DT85, whose Luke model face texture was the base that I used to tweak/reshape for the Luke pilot.
Jeff, OlgO, Omicron and 1 other like this

Nice work!

What would be cool was if you made a species. If the helmet and face are not linked in one image, you could possible make the legs (the skins shown with the legs options) the helmet choices and the heads the head skins. Since there isn't any variation with the body/legs themselves. The legs and body would be in the torso section. Sound cool? :P

Nice work!

What would be cool was if you made a species. If the helmet and face are not linked in one image, you could possible make the legs (the skins shown with the legs options) the helmet choices and the heads the head skins. Since there isn't any variation with the body/legs themselves. The legs and body would be in the torso section. Sound cool? :P

I'll look into this! Never done a species menu mod before, but the helmet textures are indeed separate from the face ones so it should be possible. I'll look into it.

Nice! The last 3 look a bit goofy though.

The bottom left certainly needs a bit of tweaking ('dat upper lip...) but I have to admit I was mostly happy with the bottom centre and bottom right faces. What would you like to see improved in those two? Feedback's always welcome.

therfiles likes this

I'll look into this! Never done a species menu mod before, but the helmet textures are indeed separate from the face ones so it should be possible. I'll look into it.

If you need help with that, I can provide any assistance if you desire to do that.

The bottom left certainly needs a bit of tweaking ('dat upper lip...) but I have to admit I was mostly happy with the bottom centre and bottom right faces. What would you like to see improved in those two? Feedback's always welcome.

The lip of the left one, like you said. And the eyebrows of the last 2 seem either too big or too solid. Maybe it's just me. The bottom center one looks a bit like he's puckering.
therfiles likes this