how do i spawn death watch maul? And Knights of the Force problem...

You could download a program called pakscape, open the two files you downloaded, double click ext_data, then npcs, and you should find the correct name. (spawn without the .npc extension of course xD). However, it could also be a problem with the .npc file itself, in which there is no way to spawn it unless you fix the file yourself.

As for the question about Knights of the Force, expect flaming from other members of the community. The guy who made the mod stole content from other authors and didn't give credit. However if you acknowledge this, I don't see the problem with playing the mod just because of some sense of "honor" (many would disagree with me). As for your question, I'm not quite sure why. Maybe they are set as a neutral team and no-one attacks them? I'm really not sure.

I USED to like Knights of the Force, now I despise it.

There's hardly any reason to really have Knights of the Force, especially since it's stolen content, a giant hoax, and a pathetic excuse for an author to fail to release it.

The short answer to your "why doesn't anyone attack Grievous or Vader?" question. In the NPC file they are put down as CLASS_DROID, as you notice they explode when they die. Somehow CLASS_DROIDs don't get attacked by anyone.

I highly recommend you uninstall Knights of the Force, it's not worth it.

why does KOTF have so much bad credit? and if it's so bad, is there an alternative? cuz i remember that at the beginning, there's a list of all the people from whom he took models and stuff...

At the moment, Movie Duels 2 for the star wars missions. Also it isn't hard to make an NPC file.