Mara Jade

Well they are seperate pieces, so yeah you can make em disappear. :P

Oh I see the detailing now, thanks! :D I think I'll leave the belt as-is, I'll save a remake when it comes time to make my own model. ;)

Well they are seperate pieces, so yeah you can make em disappear. :P

Oh I see the detailing now, thanks! :D I think I'll leave the belt as-is, I'll save a remake when it comes time to make my own model. ;)

How could you make them disappear? :blink:

Yeah, that's about the last bit of detailing it needs. :D  You will be doing the capeless variant as well, right?

How would you do that?

The main difference is just the absence of the cape & goggles.  She's gone with and without in the media.

Basic modding 101. Each model has at least one .skin file to tell the game what images to use for it. Depending on how he sets the model up, certain sections can be turned off so you don't see them. That's how each default Jaden model has multiple heads and outfits as a part of one model. Or how the Obi-Wan Episode III model by HapSlash can have a robe and hood.
DT. likes this

Not too bad!  I have high hopes for EP7 so let's hope she's in it!

I kinda see EP7 as an EP1 (New Hope) where i will will go to see it in the cinema due to the fact that it'll be like Star Wars reborn.  I didn't see A New Hope in the cinemas because i wasn't even born but this will be one of them things where, years from now, you can say "I was there!" lol

TheWhitePhoenix and DT. like this

Not too bad!  I have high hopes for EP7 so let's hope she's in it!

I kinda see EP7 as an EP1 (New Hope) where i will will go to see it in the cinema due to the fact that it'll be like Star Wars reborn.  I didn't see A New Hope in the cinemas because i wasn't even born but this will be one of them things where, years from now, you can say "I was there!" lol

Same here. I was a kid when Phantom Menace was released, so I couldn't go to the premiere. But now, I'm GLAD I didn't, cause Episode I is underpar unless if you read the Novel. But now with Episode VII coming out, I have a chance to, hopefully see an AWESOME premiere and tell my children and grandkids that I was there years later.

CaptainCrazy likes this

I was born in 1985, so I completely missed the original trilogy at the cinemas. I have watched every Star Wars movie that has come out since then in the cinema, and I'll be taking my kids when they are old enough to appreciate Star Wars.  :D

Redid the cape texture:

fmn2.th.jpg

Circa and katanamaru like this

Yeah I know right! :D I compared it to the older pic and my god it was awful!

And i've realised that the blaster in the holster isn't the one she has when she's with the empire, so I'll just remake the entire belt/holster/gun.

Yeah I know right! :D I compared it to the older pic and my god it was awful!

And i've realised that the blaster in the holster isn't the one she has when she's with the empire, so I'll just remake the entire belt/holster/gun.

She's used a DL-44 before, but you're right, that's not the typical blaster she's depicted with in her Emperor's Hand days or during the Thrawn trilogy.