[Request] Clone Trooper additions, for the sake of realm!

If I could provide anyone with the professional Phase 1 clone trooper model from MBII, could someone add things like kilts, pauldrons, explosive packs strapped to the leg, scanners, etc? It'd bring about a new age of clone trooper realm and design, and I have some designs I'd love to introduce in that kind of way

While the model may not be the best, the model I have used for the "Shiny" and the Wolfpack does have quite a few things that are able to be used. They have kilts, pauldrons, visors, and other such things, which add a variety to Clone troopers. I would like to see a new Clone model just as you would, but till someone decides to make one with the many add on parts needed, it is the best one we have for the time being. So I offer that you use that for the time being. Feel free to use the "Shiny" for any designs you wish to explore.

Well if anyone there is anyone out there who is willing to take on such a task. I'd be happy to supply list of all the equipment to make a Clone model shine.

If only Haps had released his...

Agreed...

I can't stand Mars' models (assuming that's what Clone model we're talking about). I never could, even when he was considered the best.

@DT85 is already working on a new Stormtrooper model, maybe he would consider it as well. Although he has a lot of other projects on his plate at the moment.

Yeah either way, I would like to have some involvement with the project.even the I can not model, I could supply a list of the equipment needed to make this pure gold!

Circa likes this

Yeah either way, I would like to have some involvement with the project.even the I can not model, I could supply a list of the equipment needed to make this pure gold!

I agree, you're the one for the job there! If he could at least make the model, I'm sure you, him and maybe someone else could make the skins.

I agree, you're the one for the job there! If he could at least make the model, I'm sure you, him and maybe someone else could make the skins.

Indeed...oh the fun one could have making all the Clone skins the world could ever need. It would take a lot of time but I don't mind. I am probably going to hold off making anymore skins based off of the Mars model and I will wait and see (hopefully) if a new one gets made.

Circa likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

So I think I have a pretty much full list of all the equipment needed to make the perfect Clone model.

It's rather big but anyway, here it is:

Clone Needs:

Airborne Torso Band
Airborne Helmet
Airborne Ammo Pad
Airborne Satchel
Arm Ammo (seen on Bly)
AT-TE Gunner Helmet (Phase I and Phase II)
ARC Trooper Gear (Gauntles kilt packs etc...)
ARC Trooper Pad
ARC Trooper dual pad with body armor (Fives and Echo)
ARF Helmet
Bacara Helmet
Bacara Pad
Back Antenna (41st Trooper)
Bly Flipdown visor (up and down)
Chest Armor (seen on gunners in the Clone Wars as well as armor shoulder pads also

seen on gunners)
Ganch Pad
Clonetrooper Backpack (Similar to the one Kix has)
Cody's gear
Chest Holsters (Commander Ganch with pistols)
Gree's Gear (Phase II)

Head Antenna
Jetpack (Seen on Commander Wolffe)
Kilt
Kilt Holsters (with pistols)
Leg Holsters (with pistols)
Phase I Helmet
Phase II Helmet
Phase I Pilot Helmet with lifesupport box
Phase II Pilot Helmet with lifesupport box (Clone wars)
Shoulder Antenna used by Cody (can be used with regular shoulder pads)
Pauldron (with a surf ammo band seen on Bly)
Neyo Helmet
Neyo Harness
Non mirrored model!!
Rex Phase 2 Helmet

ChalklYne and Lamented like this

Hmmm i wouldn't mind having a go at some of that stuff!  The pauldrons wouldn't be too hard to do, shoulder antenna is pretty easy too, maybe some other things i only glanced over the list at the moment.  I like the list it's pretty nice :D

Yeah, most of the stuff has already been done before in the current Clone model. But I think we really need a firm Clone base before we start adding the other equipment. I sure hope DT85 or somebody else picks up this idea.

I'd love to see you contribute! :)

Hmmm i wouldn't mind having a go at some of that stuff!  The pauldrons wouldn't be too hard to do, shoulder antenna is pretty easy too, maybe some other things i only glanced over the list at the moment.  I like the list it's pretty nice :D