Jedi Academy Cutscene

Do it give a tutorial ? :)

That sounds like an almost literal translation from German... (You'd usually say "Is there a tutorial?") If you do happen to be German, there are the old German tutorials from Darth-Arth.de which I've backed up here. There's a cutscene tutorial in there.

All Tutorials in german, thats very nice and yes I'm from germany and my english is a little down. :D

Thanks a lot to you both. :D

But I can't open the bsp files in GTKRadiant, b'cause I want create a Star Wars Jedi Academy Movie. I have all Models and Maps from Movie, but if it not opens in this program so I can forget it.

I know it gives so much 3D Animation Programs to create a Movie, but is it to hard for me.

The next Program was Source FilmMaker. Its so very good, but I can't open the files from Jedi Academy.

The entities in a map can be changed without having access to its source, but it's a little tricky. Still, that's all you need to add cutscenes to maps you don't have the source to.

You basically decompile the map (which leads to loss of light and texture alignment information) and then compile with the -onlyents flag, which only updates the entities without touching anything else.

They shouldn't be missing, just misaligned. If they're missing, you probably don't have your radiant set up correctly, pointing it to JKA's GameData folder. (Do you have to unpack the shaders from the pk3? I'm not sure if radiant loads them otherwise, but I think so...)

• 2 weeks later...