Mara Jade Skywalker Request

Hi all! A small few of you may remember that I did a reskin almost 5 years ago of Hapslash's Gwethenea model into Mara Jade from Heir to the Empire, mostly based on her appearance in the Wii version of The Force Unleashed, an action figure, and the comic book of the Thrawn trilogy. If you don't remember or never heard of me before, here's the mod page: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Mara_Jade_in_Heir_to_the_Empire_Jumpsuit;94140

Now that introductions are out of the way, let's get to why this is a request thread. As I mention in the file's read-me, I'm not a modeler. And even though the skin is very nice, I look at it now and realize it's fairly...amateur-ish. Which is fine because I am an amateur. But you can tell, especially with the shaders, that I did a lot, and I mean a lot of copy/pasting to get the jumpsuit the right length and to me it looks alright, but I wish I had the ability to fix it and make it look...not so amateur. I also wish that I'd had the ability to at least add a cape for her, but I cannot model, nor do I have the programs to do such. So yeah. My request is to ask for a modder's help in giving the textures a little touch-up and possibly adding a cape for a variant. I also don't know if it's possible to pull models from the Wii version of The Force Unleashed, but that Mara Jade model would be amazing. Not holding my breath though. If anyone can help, thank you so much!

Yeah, I take it you weren't around when gamefront was close to being slapped with a lawsuit and shutdown by bioware for the ported KotOR models? Even if the developers didn't care pulling models from console games can prove to be quite difficult, takes someone with a LOT of coding knowledge to reverse engineer the formats to a workable state and even then a lot of data is generally lost.

Yeah, I take it you weren't around when gamefront was close to being slapped with a lawsuit and shutdown by bioware for the ported KotOR models? Even if the developers didn't care pulling models from console games can prove to be quite difficult, takes someone with a LOT of coding knowledge to reverse engineer the formats to a workable state and even then a lot of data is generally lost.

Nope, wasn't around.  That's very strange of BioWare to be that dickish.  Someone on the Bridge Commander forums ported the ships from Mass Effect 3 and got permission from BioWare to release them.

Nope, wasn't around.  That's very strange of BioWare to be that dickish.  Someone on the Bridge Commander forums ported the ships from Mass Effect 3 and got permission from BioWare to release them.

Not really dickish, they are actually required by law to pursue copyright infringements and if they are seen to be not doing so then they can stand to lose their ownership of the content. 

Sad thing, I don't think any capes currently available match what she is typically depicted with.

Well there's the one that Toshi's Padme model has. Or the Dooku model. If it's too long, the modeler could either delete some of it, or it can be done in the skinning process, by using an Alpha channel.