The Force Unleashed Mod

I think the purpose for a Force Unleashed mod is for folks like me, whose PC can't run TFU.

But I think that the problem is completing something of that size. I googled it, and there's at least 2 different TCs for JKA that were supposed to bring the Force Unleashed experience to JKA. 

What I would like to see is one of the DLC missions as a SP map, preferably "Wrath of The Empire", but "A Fragile Hope" or "Jedi Temple" would also be fun.

Asgarath83 and dark_apprentice like this
  • 5 months later...

I think the purpose for a Force Unleashed mod is for folks like me, whose PC can't run TFU.

Damn, I've had so much trouble with TFU! TFU1 was really glitchy in big, open spaces (my graphics card was kinda weak). But it worked (I even managed to beat the game and the dlc's on lowest graphics settings). Funny thing about TFU2 is that I could never run in my pc because it kept telling me that my cpu was too weak, but once I did manage to get it running, it worked better than TFU1! Strange! :huh:

For the slowest machine a TFU conversion for JKA can bee intriguind, but need... coding work for powers.

maps, models... there is a TFU mod expansion about Knight of the force... i tried years ago, there was just the kashyyyk battle. really well done the first level and the gameplay but for making the repulse of force they simply make g_knockback in autoexec.cfg...

a true TFU gameplay need also code work about force powers... : \

For the slowest machine a TFU conversion for JKA can bee intriguind, but need... coding work for powers.

maps, models... there is a TFU mod expansion about Knight of the force... i tried years ago, there was just the kashyyyk battle. really well done the first level and the gameplay but for making the repulse of force they simply make g_knockback in autoexec.cfg...

a true TFU gameplay need also code work about force powers... : \

played that one too. such a shame it was discontinued :(

some character on moddb is doing a conversion, but I don't know how he's progressing, haven't seen any updates in a while...seems to have done good work by now, judging by his uploaded vids

Asgarath83 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...