Adding these model screenshots to the Wiki

Would some kind soul be able to take these images and create a wiki page with all the model names and the associated screenshots? (Just like Map-craft, and map-review before it) did?

Basically, a table with the Title of the model folder, and then all the images of the models within that folder, and each image would need the name of the model listed underneath it.

I am so sick of making these screens I cannot muster the will or effort to do it myself. Especially as I'm not familiar with the wiki codes and language.

https://jkhub.org/files/file/1578-map-models-image-reference-library-for-jk2jka/

If you need online link references, they can be found at:
http://szicovii.jkhub.org/wp-content/images/map_models/path to folder/model_name.jpg

Or you can copy the linked images from this forum topic:

http://jkhub.org/topic/2099-map-models-list-with-screenshots/

Thanks!

In the upload form, what should I put in the "Destination filename" box? I don't want to put a bunch of stuff where it doesn't belong.

@@Garyn Dakari - It depends on which folder the image is in (i.e what level it equates to).

So for example, I'm uploading the images from the /factory folder in the .zip file. The first one is called "barrel.jpg"

Now, there's models called "barrel" in other folders as well, but as the wiki doesn't allow you to upload images into folders you have to add a prefix using the destination filename box.

So in there, you would add the prefix "factory_"

So the destination filename would read "factory_barrel.jpg" (Make sure you uncapitalise the first letter of barrel, which it does automatically when the image is first selected (so not "factory_Barrel.jpg)

I have somewhere the old copy of map-craft (the first version, without the php models from nuke) somewhere stored on a cd here somewhere. If you are lucky, i got the screenshots from all models and FX_runners from the base game of Jedi Academy. I ll dig arround

I'm in the process of adding all the Kejim pics to the wiki page now. Quick question though, does the fifth picture in every row run off the screen for anyone else? They do on my end, but I didn't want to "fix" it if it's just a problem on my end(I do have a smallish screen, so that could possibly it).

Szico VII likes this

I have somewhere the old copy of map-craft (the first version, without the php models from nuke) somewhere stored on a cd here somewhere. If you are lucky, i got the screenshots from all models and FX_runners from the base game of Jedi Academy. I ll dig arround

No worries man I've remade all the model screenshots and they're higher es now anyway.... and the version I made for map-craft never had pictures of the efx files?

I'm in the process of adding all the Kejim pics to the wiki page now. Quick question though, does the fifth picture in every row run off the screen for anyone else? They do on my end, but I didn't want to "fix" it if it's just a problem on my end(I do have a smallish screen, so that could possibly it).

Probably a screen resolution thing. Dno how to make the wiki autoscale them to fit....

• 2 weeks later...

There is an extension that allows for that. I will have to look into it more though, as it will require some configuration.

I have added this extension.

Staff are able to upload 20 files at a time, autoconfirmed members 15, and regular members 10.