Small update teaser

Decided since ive had some time lately, to actually get some mapping done, and being rather impressed by some other people's work lately, I had to get back to actually completing these maps, all three have a common factor in them or rather, theme. Space.

Rainbow Road N64: As you know this has been on my table for a year or 2, but ive recently gotten the shader to make it look all nice and glowy

shot0010-5_zps534759d4.jpg

The Death Egg: originally depicted from Sonic Generations, It ended up forming into a Dreamcast era looking map, and started incorporating my own design to the map.

Sonic 1 Final Zone duel area: Pistons will be animated and moving in the duel area of this map, can cause possible crush'd players, and there might be a possible battle with Dr Robotnik/Eggman in this map based on sonic 2

shot0008-7_zpsbeaf960d.jpg

Constitution Class Starship: AKA the starship Enterprise, NCC-1701-refit

Captian's ready room Enterprise model:

shot0009-6_zps06e00362.jpg

Main Bridge barebone:

shot0007-6_zps0c242080.jpg

Hall leading to main engineering, the warp core visable and animated ingame:

shot0005-8.jpg

Goldeneye maps are still in the making as well, but these three maps lately have had my complete attention, I have a Jetson's themed map in mind as well, and possibly a Bioshock Rapture themed map in mind as well

Odeyseis likes this

yeah Im also working on my photoshop skills since the enterprise refit has that apple white/gloss everywhere, as seen in most of the screenshots im using for reference, even the corridors should have some more rounded textures and possibly mip-mapping to make them stand out more, right now its barebones on the enterprise till I can figure out some nice shaders and textures, and i'll likely rework the entire lighting on the ship too, since I only used a crap compile for testing purposes

right now my biggest headache with the Enterprise is likely going to be shaders and textures, I've decided on either 4-5 decks maybe, I wanted just the main areas of the ship, engineering, sickbay, bridge, and if permitting I know its not on this era of ship but if it was refitted again, it could possibly have a holodeck, or I could use the ship's transporter to lead to and from another area, possibly a planet side area

• 1 month later...

hmm Small update, nacelles are actually quite difficult to map, this is an early WIP build of the refit engines

Edit: I realized I have to map part of the saucer section, if not all of the top, the Engine nacelles and Pylon supports, since all this will be visible from some of the view ports, noticed this especially after watching "The motion picture" and thought, dammit I need to keep those details in mind

shot0018_zps1e5cc38a.jpg

ChalklYne likes this