What mod is this?

Go to solution Solved by Mysterious Stranger,

I remember a couple years back I used to have a mod that allowed me to change the camera perspective using sliders in-game. I just had to hit Escape, and in that normal pause menu in MP there would be sliders I could use to adjust the camera angle with ease - anyone remember or have this?

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/JK2JA_SP_Camera_and_Time_Control_Script;91001

i just use that for sp

i also started rebinding the controls to have a better view with the right thumbstick on my 360 controller viz pinnacle game profiler

that pinnacle was 20 bux and hasnt failed me yet it has made me able to do things with jka u couldnt normally do so seemlessly before i reccomend that pinnacle program to anybody it is incredible.

but this is the camera script i use and it works fine for me

Circa likes this

I just use key binds for different camera angles. I guess I should look into other methods. I will look into that one linked and this Pinnacle program.

Has anyone tried the Zoom Script mod for JA? It's one that I personally love to use for screenshots for mods. It helps to get a good clear screenshot of things ingame that would be hard to get. It basically uses the binocular function from JO, but with only the zoom effect. I recommend it.

it would be cool to bind it all to a button, to swap the mouse movement for the free range camera. say u hold z and then while yer holding it the mouse instead of moving the player left and right will instead spin around him like the camera controls of say re5 n 6 or deadspace or something. thatd b cool too.

i messed around with a "rearview mirror" button so i wasnt getting crept on lol