HQ Levelshots for MP/SP

So I got sick of seeing the gross, low-resolution levelshots that were in vanilla JA, so I tried to take some higher quality ones that did the game a bit more justice. This was on my old computer on the highest settings I could set it to... not amazing, but definitely a step up. I tried to make all the screenshots as true to the originals as possible, so the angles should be pretty spot on, maybe slightly off but only when comparing them side-by-side.

What Levelshots Have Been Done?
- Most SP Maps (some of the smaller ones weren't possible)
- All MP Maps
- LucasArts Siege Destroyer Map
- LucasArts Bonus MP Map Pack

What's The Difference/What Settings?
- Higher resolution (1280x1024 I believe)
- Less pixelated/less jags
- Color Depth: 32-Bit (Highest)
- Geometric Detail: High (Highest)
- Texture Detail: Very High (Highest)
- Texture Filter: 32-Bit (Highest)
- Detailed Shaders: On
- Dynamic Glow: On

Not a big difference or anything, but it's noticeable and adds a nice polish to the game, I think. Nozyspy said I should do the same for JO but since I don't actually own JO, that will have to wait until a later date. Sorry I couldn't post before/after pictures but my Photobucket is acting up, feel free to post some if you want. Gimme a shout if you have any issues with the mod.

EDIT: Download Here:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1551-hq-levelshots-for-spmp/

Circa likes this

For the smaller SP levels like the academy ones, use the "cam_disable" command. That's what I did for my prequel mod.

It was a while ago, but I think the issues I had weren't camera issues... don't recall. Would have to go through the whole pack and compare.

Either way, 90% are done.

It was a while ago, but I think the issues I had weren't camera issues... don't recall. Would have to go through the whole pack and compare.

Either way, 90% are done.

Well in my opinion, half of the academy levelshots are of that horrible Luke model that comes with the game. My goal was to get levelshots of the temple instead of him. Because chances are, people are going to download Toshi's Luke model to replace the vanilla model.

cam_disable disables the cinematic camera, but leaves the cinematic going, while you are controlling your player.

Well in my opinion, half of the academy levelshots are of that horrible Luke model that comes with the game. My goal was to get levelshots of the temple instead of him. Because chances are, people are going to download Toshi's Luke model to replace the vanilla model.

cam_disable disables the cinematic camera, but leaves the cinematic going, while you are controlling your player.

Meh, fair enough. I just left it as vanilla as possible. Least amount of work. ;)

So I got sick of seeing the gross, low-resolution levelshots that were in vanilla JA, so I tried to take some higher quality ones that did the game a bit more justice. This was on my old computer on the highest settings I could set it to... not amazing, but definitely a step up. I tried to make all the screenshots as true to the originals as possible, so the angles should be pretty spot on, maybe slightly off but only when comparing them side-by-side.

What Levelshots Have Been Done?

- Most SP Maps (some of the smaller ones weren't possible)

- All MP Maps

- LucasArts Siege Destroyer Map

- LucasArts Bonus MP Map Pack

What's The Difference/What Settings?

- Higher resolution (1280x1024 I believe)

- Less pixelated/less jags

- Color Depth: 32-Bit (Highest)

- Geometric Detail: High (Highest)

- Texture Detail: Very High (Highest)

- Texture Filter: 32-Bit (Highest)

- Detailed Shaders: On

- Dynamic Glow: On

Not a big difference or anything, but it's noticeable and adds a nice polish to the game, I think. Nozyspy said I should do the same for JO but since I don't actually own JO, that will have to wait until a later date. Sorry I couldn't post before/after pictures but my Photobucket is acting up, feel free to post some if you want. Gimme a shout if you have any issues with the mod.

Download Here:

HQ Levelshots by Botdra

EDIT: Feel free to upload to JKHub, I'm just too lazy.

You'll get more downloads if you upload it here. It's just as easy as uploading to Mediafire. If you made a Readme file, you can just copy and past it into the description. If someone uploads it for you, it will say they uploaded it. It's really not that hard. :P Same with your Boba skin.