[No comment]

Thanks for the tips. ;) Yes, this was created from scratch more or less using two different cloud textures, some radial blur, the JK shape, and a lot of glow.

I think the JK logo itself needs redone, since it doesn't quite match what the logo should look like. I should probably play around a bit with the color/glow of that layer, and reduce the masking of the glow (so it stretches out a bit farther)

OP updated with new screenshots.

I also took the liberty of adding in a blood mod. You can disable the blood mod using "com_blood 0" or enable it for either the flechette ("com_blood 256"), the repeater ("com_blood 64") or both ("com_blood 320"). I'm working on eventually getting support for the saber as well, so you can choose whether you want blood or cauterized wounds.

Note that this doesn't require any sort of PK3 swapperoo to change what guns you want (it's all in a cvar!), and it properly calculates for whether or not you're hitting walls, droids, etc. All of what I said is for SP, not for MP.

Would it be possible to make the main menu look like the one from the Gamecube version of the game? I don't know what it was like on Xbox, but on the Gamecube version, the main menu had the most recent campaign HD cinematic that you had seen, which was being played behind all the menu's. The layout of the menus were different as well. I don't know if the PC version of the game had this, but on the Gamecube, there was a menu that showed you the bio of all the players and characters in the game, which I found quite cool.

I'm aware that the gamecube had different menus. If I did that, I'd want to get the controllers working in the menus first. If you give me some screenshots of the original menus, it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to photoshop them (but I'm a bit unable to atm because I need to reinstall windows on my main PC).

There's also a hidden credits screen which was cut, and I'd like to put it back in.

adding split screen would need to have the coop part in it, and OJP was the ony dev team i know of who did it and never finish it to work probly, i even don't know how much work there is left for that stuff to get working fully out  :) but i know it was bugged like hell in some of the maps

Here are the screenshots of the JK2 main menu from the gamecube. I don't have a capture card, or a decent camera, so I used an emulator to play JK2 on my laptop, and from there, I just took screenshots of the various menus with Print Screen Key :)

I decided to put them all in a .zip archive, which can be downloaded below:

http://d.pr/f/o4qY

Note how there is a movie playing behind the menus. The clip will change, depending on where you are in the SP campaign.

Here are the screenshots of the JK2 main menu from the gamecube. I don't have a capture card, or a decent camera, so I used an emulator to play JK2 on my laptop, and from there, I just took screenshots of the various menus with Print Screen Key :)

I decided to put them all in a .zip archive, which can be downloaded below:

http://d.pr/f/o4qY

Note how there is a movie playing behind the menus. The clip will change, depending on where you are in the SP campaign.

Ahhhh, nostalgia...I played JK2 on the Gamecube long before I played it on the PC.

I'm 'obtaining' the gamecube version.

EDIT:

Looks to have everything (bar videos and sounds) locked up into a .gob file. Pretty crap imo, not even the Doom 3 .gob exractor works with it...