Hello

mem0ry

Thanks guys :)

@@Fighter: I've just checked out your OpenRP mod. You've done some nice job, although I'd go with another modbase and copy the desired parts from ojp.

It was something I attempted at an earlier time, but I stopped work on it as a lot of OJP features such as the saber system, flash bangs, etc were liked. I may start work on that again and go through with it though if I feel it would be the best choice to make and if those interested in the mod feel it's a good idea. Honestly, I'd really like to use @ 's modbase to work off of because of all its fixes and improvements.

It was something I attempted at an earlier time, but I stopped work on it as a lot of OJP features such as the saber system, flash bangs, etc were liked. I may start work on that again and go through with it though if I feel it would be the best choice to make and if those interested in the mod feel it's a good idea. Honestly, I'd really like to use @ 's modbase to work off of because of all its fixes and improvements.

well, I can help ya if ya want ;).

I've got 2 small projects which can be nice to add:

- Weapon crafting, its a little bit buggy and those mem0ryleaks (hehehe) drives me crazy - goal is to implement a functionality to improve ya weapons

- Refactoring the bot and npc ai while using lua

well, I can help ya if ya want ;).

I've got 2 small projects which can be nice to add:

- Weapon crafting, its a little bit buggy and those mem0ryleaks (hehehe) drives me crazy - goal is to implement a functionality to improve ya weapons

- Refactoring the bot and npc ai while using lua

That would be very helpful and I'd love to have those features contributed! I'm currently working on transferring my code over to modbase. Do you have Xfire/Steam/Skype? If so, could you PM me it if you want to so we could talk more about this?  :)