The JKHUB pass me around?

Apparently the forum messed up and I lost me a two page post. Anyway: Gentlemen, please grab your planners, the planning is done. If you haven't already, pm me your e-mail, I prefer to have at least two ways of getting in touch with you. I'll be creating the required topic in the WIP forum. Please keep an eye on this topic and offer suggestions/improvements/models/ideas/criticism even when it is not your turn anything helps, after all. There are some ground rules, which I'll be laying down in said topic. Feel free to add to those, should they be insufficient. 

Now, the schedule. Please let us know ASAP if you cannot make it/ don't have much time in the period you are planned to have your turn. I have tried to keep everyone's wishes and skillset into account, but this is, of course, subject to change. Another fear I have is that a medium sized map might not get done in such a brief amount of time, but we'll see how far we come.

Schedule:

1.@@MUG-February 18th-February 24th

2.@@TwinHits: February 25th-March 3rd
3.@@MagSul-March 4th-March 10th
4.@@Delta_135-March 11th-March 17th

Middle

5.@@MoonDog- March 18th-March 24th
6.@@Szico VIIMarch 25th-March 31st
7.@@exonimus,-April 1st-April 7th

End

8.@@Pande-April 8th-April 14th

9.@@mrwonko -April 15th-April 21st
10. @@exonimus, @? Depending on what still needs to be done bugfixing wise.

edit: new topic is here http://jkhub.org/topic/1704-the-jkhub-pass-me-around-wip-topic/

And yes, I did comment on your helicopter. I said I loved it and would love to use it when it is in a useable state :D

• 1 month later...