cout<<"Hello World!";

Key

Hey everybody! Key here!

I'm a Photoshop maniac and I've recently been getting into 3D modeling. That pretty much covers my presence in the JKA modding world. I've released a few tutorials to JKHub as well as some mods (I think... or not yet, can't remember). I can write scripts for the most part, but nothing too complicated. I'd like to apologize for starting my introduction so late, as I've been on JKHub for a while now - thing is I am going to start being more active around here now. Just thought I'd step in and say hello.

As for a bit more personal side, I do quite a bit of things. I enjoy photography (who doesn't?), I love messing around on Adobe After Effects, I play guitar (favorite bands are Chevelle, System of a Down, Tool, Weezer), I used to regularly practice Martial Arts (Tae Kwon Do black belt) until I hurt myself pretty badly skateboarding - which has basically rendered kicking impossible (it hurts my foot too much to kick. Tae Kwon Do is 98% kicking). I'm a computer science major, if you couldn't tell by the topic title.

Hope to make some good mods, have some good times, make some new friends. I know a lot of you already, but that's not going to stop me!

Hi and welcome to the forums.

You forgot a newline in your print message.

Do share more information about your programming background though. Programmers aren't exactly rare around here, but they're a minority, so explain your experience so we can judge you! =p

#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])

{

int c = 42;

if(c>c++)

printf("c>c++\n");

else if(c++>c)

printf("c++>c\n");

else

printf("HOLY SHIT THEY'RE THE SAME (but C++ still sucks)\n");

return 0;

}

// Go ahead, compile me

Just kidding, hi there :P

heh... not a lot of languages I kjnow so far... just started learning. I guess "OPEN GL" as in the shader language... haven't really had a lot of time to learn how JKA works on a mechanical basis...

If you want to mess around with GLSL JA++ has a degree of support for it right now, though not much in the public releases.

Key likes this