Hello everyone, I'm a collaborator who was working on the development of a model (NPC) that had already had a preview version which didn't work well at all. So back then I had made a 1.0 version, and these days someone suggested a modification so that when using the npc spawn command of the game console, it would be placed correctly. This task was tricky for me because I had to do several tests after each modification I made. So for 4 days almost non-stop I was working to get a version 1.1 (or maybe it's already a 1.5 version) of this model. After being satisfied with the results I decided today to update the Boga.pk3 file that I had already uploaded to the MediaFire site, so you can continue to use the same hyperlink. I also wonder if it's possible that this model is already officially published on jkhub. What do you recommend?

Spoiler

image.png.8cd0a362b1eb0f4f2fe1457800e6c957.png

Spoiler

image.png.57bd0fc2bf24e26c76d6e66100799a14.png

krkarr, Delmi, scp_chaos1 and 5 others like this

Daniel. I cannot believe you've taken the time to do this. Thank you so, so, so much!

I appreciate it a lot. I spent days trying to figure it out too, so I'm glad that wasn't essentially in vain for either of us.

Daniel likes this
19 hours ago, Daniel said:

I also wonder if it's possible that this model is already officially published on jkhub. What do you recommend?

Why not? It looks great and I don't think one exists from someone else yet.

Daniel likes this